If you are having problems with your Samsung DMR78AHS you should know how to troubleshoot a Samsung DMR78AHS dishwasher. We are here to give you some advice on how to solve small problems that you may have with your machine. At times the dishwasher may have problems like any model but for some you do not necessarily need to hire a repairman, you can solve it yourself. The Samsung DMR78AHS is an amazing model because it is a combination between energy efficiency and the possibility of washing large amounts of dishes.
When you are trying to solve a problem the first thing you have to do is figure out where the problem is situated and then start to solve it. Here are some instructions on how to solve two major problems that you can have with the Samsung DMR78AHS dishwasher:
The Dishwasher is Not Turning On:
* Press the On button which is situated on the control panel. If the dishwasher does not turn on make sure that it is plugged it. In most cases the machine does not start because you forgot to plug it in.
* The next step is to press the Child lock button and turn it off so that you can work with it.
* Open the door of the dishwasher and push the wracks in the back just to make sure that they do not prevent the door from closing.
* Choose the washing program you want and press the button. If the button is lighted then it means that the program will start.
* Push the door of the dishwasher and make sure that it is closed.
* Wait a couple of minutes and you will see that the program will start.
* in the end make sure that the water valve is on so that water can enter into your dishwasher
Dishes are Still Soiled with Food after the Cycle is completed:
* Set the program of the dishwasher according to the amount of food you have on your dishes. If your dishes are not very dirty you can choose the normal program but if they are very sticky you should choose the heavy program.
* Every time you wash dishes use automatic detergent for dishes.
So, this is how to troubleshoot a Samsung DMR78AHS dishwasher without having to call a repairman. You can solve the small stuff without having to panic because they just require your attention and nothing more.