We have for you all the information you need on how to troubleshoot an LG dishwasher model LDS5811ST with the error LE. the an LG dishwasher model LDS5811ST has a very useful control panel which helps you choose the program you want and also tell you when there is something wrong with it. It is very rare that you experience an error code but they do exist. One error code which is frequent is the error LE. When you have this error it means that there is something wrong with the motor. According to the size of the problem you can fix it yourself using troubleshoot or you may have to hire a repairman.
LG dishwashers have very spacious and you can wash a large amount of dishes at once. The wracks are spacious and flexible which are very useful when you have a large family. One thing which is revolutionary for LG is the fact that it has a drying system which does not use heat. The dishwasher dries all your dishes using a special system. This way you can save energy, water and money at the same time. The LG dishwashers come is a large variety and with a design that makes it very easy to use.
Here are the instructions on how to troubleshoot an LG dishwasher model LDS5811ST with the error LE:
* the first thing you have to do is turn off the dishwasher and pull out the bottom of the rack
* now that you have access to the bottom of the dishwasher it is time to remove the spray arm housing and the spray arm
* remove all the 7 screws which hold in place the sump assembly
* take out the mesh assembly and the filter
* now you have to look for the impeller, it looks like a fan
* look for anything that can prevent the fan from working properly and remove it
* change the filter and assembly just to make sure that the problem does not come from them
* put the other elements back and turn on the dishwasher
* it the error message does not show then it means that you have solved the problem
Now you know how to troubleshoot an LG dishwasher model LDS5811ST with the error LE without having to hire a repairman. However, if the problem persists you should call a professional just to make sure that you do not do more damage.