Today in every home there is a dishwashing product, but if you are looking to buy a new one, here is an LG LDF6920ST dishwasher that can be a great acquisition. Read on to know more about its features and also advantages and disadvantages.
- The LG LDF6920ST dishwasher has a chic design which adds a plus of style to any kitchen. The stainless steel finish provides a beautiful look and the fully integrated control panel makes it easy to use and offers a sleek appearance.
- It features a LoDecibel Quiet system which reduces the noise in the kitchen, so you will be able to remain in the kitchen and listen to the TV for example while the dishwasher is running. This system is a combination of noise reducing material and the Slim Direct Motor.
- Another great feature of LG LDF6920ST is the 5 wash cycles you can select from.
- The 16 place settings offer a large space to wash more dishes. So, you will save time and energy consumption.
- The SenseClean wash system ensures great cleaning of your dishes by automatically measuring the purity of the water during the first rinse and adjusting the water and cycle time based on the findings.
- The LG LDF6920ST model offers you the option of washing a small load of dishes with the Half Load Wash cycle feature. You can wash the dishes on the upper rack and in this way you will save more energy and of course, time.
- This is an Energy Star certified dishwasher, which helps you save energy consumption and money.
- It includes a Sanitary Rinse feature, so your dishes will come out clean and sanitized, thanks to its capacity of eliminating bacteria.
- The Hybrid Condensing Drying system delivers a faster drying of the items placed inside the dishwasher, while it reduces spotting.
One of the advantages of the LG LDF6920ST model is the 5 wash cycles you can choose from according to the load size. So, you can select the wash cycle you need. The Half Load Wash cycle offers you the possibility to wash small loads in less time and using much less energy. The racks which are adjustable are another advantage, so you will be able to load easily tall items and different dishes. The built-in food disposer cleans the dirty dishes and keeps water free of food particles. The dishwasher works quietly and is easy to operate.
A disadvantage is the price which is too high for what can the dishwasher offer. Some consumers are not happy with LG LDF6920ST model because it doesn’t clean well and the dishes do not come out fully dry. People reviews show that the performances of the model are not as good as other dishwashers from LG.