One of the innovative and stylish appliances of the Whirlpool Company are the dishwashers, which boast superior results in performance and reliability and which really enrich the lifestyle. So, if you are looking for a new dishwasher for your home, how about a monochromatic dishwasher - Whirlpool GU2275XTVY. Read on and find out about its key features and what can it offer you, but also about its disadvantages.
- Whirlpool GU2275XTVY features fully integrated electronic controls, which means that it is simple to use and operate. Because the electronic controls are fully integrated, will prevent accidental cycle changes.
- Thanks to the clean and modern exterior look, this model brings a plus of style to your kitchen.
- Whirlpool GU2275XTVY boasts Energy Star qualification, which means that resources are conserved, so you will be able to save some money.
- The machine is equipped with a Quiet Partner III system which means the noise is minimal in your kitchen.
- The Adaptive Wash cycle allows the dishwasher to automatically select the most convenient cleaning level.
- This model is a stainless steel machine and features a monochromatic design.
- The SheerClean wash system of Whirlpool GU2275XTVY cleans perfectly all your utensils.
- The dishwasher features a NSF-certified sanitize option and comes with a 30-day money back guarantee.
There are a lot of useful features that this monochromatic Whirlpool GU2275XTVY dishwasher holds. One of them is the SheerClean wash system, which features an Adaptive Wash cycle and a Glass Xpress cycle. The first is equipped with dual sensors which help determining the load size and how dirty the dishes are. The Adaptive Wash Cycle automatically selects the appropriate cleaning level and time needed to wash the items. This means that it reduces excess of water and saves time. Meanwhile, the Glass Xpress Cycle cleans glassware or lightly soiled dishes in just 30 minutes. This cycle is very useful and you can count on it when you are in a hurry. Another advantage is the adjustable upper rack of the dishwasher, which creates more room for larger or odd-shaped items.
Moreover, the auto soil sensor of this model ensures the optimal functioning of the cycles for reliable washing results. This sensor measures water purity and determines the dirtiness of the items, to adjust the cycle accordingly. After 250 cycles it recalibrates the load for maximum performance.
There are people who had negative opinions about the Whirlpool GU2275XTVY dishwasher. It seems that some have complained about the noise, others weren’t satisfied because it doesn’t clean thoroughly. Also, some customers found the cutlery basket to be useless, while others have experienced difficulty in cleaning the stainless steel front of the dishwasher.